University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente. Scholarships are offered in Applied Mathematics,Applied Physics,Biomedical Engineering, Business Administration, Business Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Management, Communication Studies, Computer Science, Construction Management and Engineering, Educational Science and Technology, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, European Studies, Health Sciences, Human Media Interaction, Industrial Design Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management, Environmental and Energy Management, Mechanical Engineering, Nanotechnology, Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society, Public Administration, Science Education and Communication, Sustainable Energy Technology, Systems and Control, Telematics.
-Your programme starts in September -You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the above mentioned UT graduate programmes before 15 March.
– You have graduated with excellent academic results (overall CGPA) from your (under-)graduate programme.
– You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable).
– You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
– You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant.
– You have completed a pre-master at the University of Twente (if applicable).
– If you are starting a ‘pre-master’ programme you may already apply for a UTS. However, you must complete your pre-master programme with a CGPA of 7,5 out of 10 to be eligible for a UTS and comply with above mentioned requirements.