In an effort to promote talented academics, and with the generous support of the Government of the United Arab Emirates, up to 20 IRENA scholarships are offered annually at the Abu Dhabi based MASDAR Institute of Science and Technology (MI). The Scholarship extends to eight Master of Science Programmes offered at MASDAR Institute.
* Relevant undergraduate degree from a college, university or technical college of acceptable standing in the field of science, engineering or information technology
* Minimum CGPA required: 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
* Competence in spoken and written English. Minimum TOEFL score: 91 (IBT) on the international TOEFL. Minimum academic IELTS score: 6.5.
* Minimum GRE quantitative score: 700(or 155 on the new scale) .
* Academic record and credentials must indicate the ability to achieve distinction